Tuesday, March 3, 2009

We have started our tour


On March 1, Samaritan Revival started their tour. We were really nervous and I guess the main reason is that I have worked for almost 6 months putting this tour together and finally March 1 was here. Last time we were on tour, we were a new group that no one had heard about but now people were expecting us to live up to all the hype. I do not like the word HYPE but people do expect you to live up to the expectations.

We arrived at Peachtree Rd Baptist Church in Suwanee, Ga on that Sunday Morning and everything went great. The people seemed to enjoy the music and we thank God for that. When the concert was over, we found ourself in an incredible snow storm. It was snowing so hard that we could hardly see. We had another concert that night in Douglasville, Ga and we were afraid that it was going to be canceled but people showed up and it was a great night.

We have around 60 to 70 churches to visit on this tour and I am pretty nervous. The economy is getting worst and I feel sorry for so many people that I meet who have lost their jobs. I have also been fighting an awful cold and I guess this is just enabling me to feel a little weak.

Please keep us in your prayers. The Lord is blessing and we need to be strong. I pray that the voices of all of our group members will stay strong.

May God Bless You,
Philip

No comments:

Popular Posts

Uncharted Territory