Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Greatest Christmas Present I Could Receive



This Christmas, I have received the best christmas present anyone could ask for. On December 19th at 9:47am, Brandon Scott Tyson was born. I am almost 40 years old and I have three children that are almost grown. I had some friends to say that they were happy when their kids finally were big enough to take care of themselves and that is definitely true but I cannot explain to you how I feel about this gift from God. He is so precious and I just want to stare at him all the time.

He favors my dad and that is so overwhelming for me because I miss him so much. Brandon does not hardly cry unless he is hungry and he loves to be loved on. God has a way of showing us how much he loves us. I never imagined that I would be a new father again but the Lord knew that I would. He new that this baby would bring me a new zeal for life.

When I look at Brandon, I think of all the abortions that go on in America today. I think of our government leaders who are for the abortions and it just makes me sick to think how anyone could purposely kill their child. Children are loved by God and even the Bible says "Children, come unto me".

Thank you Jesus for giving my wife Olga and I, Brandon. Jesus, thank you for bringing this beautiful life into our lives. Thank you for being a God that wants us to be happy. Jesus, please keep Brandon safe and warm always and give him good health. Help us to raise him in the ways of the Lord ad put your love in his heart. Jesus, let Brandon one day be like his grandfather. A man that loved you more than anything. Jesus, make me an example to Brandon. Thank you lord for my wife and all my children. In jesus name, AMEN.

No comments:

Popular Posts

Uncharted Territory