Monday, December 1, 2008

Music from Bill and Gloria Gaither

If someone asked you the quesiton, "Who has had the biggest impact in the christian music industry today, who would it be?' To answer this question, there is one place so have to look. It is not on the record charts because these numbers change from day to day. I am talking about music that has lasted for decades and the music is still impacting the lives of people around the world. There is only one person or let me say family that has done this and hands down it is Bill and Gloria Gaither.

If you purchase a hymn book and you start looking at all the different songs inside that hymn book, you will see that the Gaither family has written many of the songs. I saw a report on the internet where they have written over 1,000 songs and the majority are sung every day in churches around america.

These are just some of the songs that was written by them. 1. Abide In Me 2. All God's Children 3. At The Foot Of The Cross 4. Because He Lives 5. Broken And Spilled Out 6. Calm Assurance 7. Come, Holy Spirit 8. Created In His Image 9. Dream On 10. Even So, Lord Jesus, Come 11. Feeling At Home In The Presence Of Jesus 12. Fully Alive 13. Gentle Shepherd 14. Get All Excited 15. He Touched Me 16. He's Still The King Of Kings 17. I Am A Promise 18. I Believe In Hill-Mt Calvary 19. I Came To Praise The Lord 20. I Could Never Outlove The Lord 21. I Walked Today Where Jesus Walked 22. I Will Praise Him 23. I Will Serve Thee 24. I'm Something Special 25. I've Been To Calvary 26. I've Just Seen Jesus 27. If It Keeps Getting Better 28. In The Upper Room 29. It Is Finished 30. It Will Be Worth It All 31. It's Beginning To Rain 32. Jesus Is Lord Of All 33. Jesus, I Believe What You Said 34. Jesus, I Heard You Had A Big House 35. Joy Comes In The Morning 36. Learning To Live Like A Child Of The King 37. Let's Just Praise The Lord 38. Lovest Thou Me 39. Man Can't Live By Bread Alone 40. More Of You 41. My Faith Still Holds 42. Next Time We Meet 43. Not By Might, Not By Power 44. Plenty Of Room In The Family 45. Precious Jesus 46. Reaching 47. Redeeming Love 48. Something Beautiful 49. Tell It To Your Children 50. Thanks To Calvary 51. That's What Jesus Means To Me 52. The Church Triumphant 53. The Family Of God 54. The King Is Coming 55. The Longer I Serve Him 56. The Old Rugged Cross Made The Difference 57. The Spirit Of Jesus Is In This Place 58. The World Didn't Give It To Me 59. There's Something About That Name 60. This Could Be The Dawning Of That Day 61. This Is The Day The Lord Hath Made 62. This Is The Time I Must Sing 63. Unshakable Kingdom 64. Upon This Rock 65. Walk On The Water 66. Why Should I Worry Or Fret 67. Worthy The Lamb

If you want to be blessed. Listen to their music. It is beautiful, powerful, spiritual, and anointed.

Philip

No comments:

Popular Posts

Uncharted Territory