Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A lesson to be learned

One of my hobbies/jobs is to spend a great amount of time on the internet. I answer many emails each day and I work updating our webpages. I have probably seen hundreds of videos from mission trips, churches and ministries but I have found one video that has opened my eyes to how low our society has fallen. There are almost 4,000 abortions each day in the U.S alone. Thousands of parents each year abandon their children and thousands more loose their children to the state because of drug use and crime. When I saw this video, I almost came to tears because it truly shows how much buffalos love their young. It also showed me that when a single buffalo was caught up in a situation that was to much for her, she went back to look for help and boy did she get it.

Please watch the whole video. THE ENDING WILL MAKE BRING YOU TO TEARS. I know that if you take time to watch this video, you will be touched. We have much to learn as human beings. Please take 10 minutes out of your time and watch this video. You can send your comments to philip@samaritanrevival.com

No comments:

Popular Posts

Uncharted Territory